Our week-long summer camps let your artists experiment with a variety of media and projects while gaining a deeper appreciation for the ever changing cycle of art. We put emphasis on art as a way for student artists to connect to the world around them. We will focus on different life cycles within art and the stages they go through to become what they truly are; from something as simple as a butterfly to something as large as the moon and everything in-between. Artists will immerse themselves in collaborative artwork while also gaining experience with sketching, drawing, pastels, canvas painting, print making, water color, self-portraits, and 3D artwork.
Thank you for joining us on an artist's journey through the cycle of art!
Reminders For Camp:
- If your child has any allergies please make sure to mention that in the comments section when registering your artist for camp.
- We do take documentary photos during camp and if you don't feel comfortable with your artist being in any photos please let us know in your registration.
- Remember that we use a variety of materials during camp that may get on your artists clothes, please ensure they are dressed appropriately. (ex- t-shirts, jeans, you may bring your own appron if you wish)
9:00 - 1:00
- If your artist is attending Morning Camp, please make sure they bring a bagged lunch with them, along with a water bottle.
2:00 - 5:00
- If your artist is attending Afternoon Camp, please make sure they bring a small snack and a water bottle.
Ages 5 - 15
Super Hero Pre-School Camp
9:00 - 12:00
Week 10 : August 20 - 24
Ages 4 - 6
High School Art Week
2:00 - 5:00
Week 3 : June 25 - 29